If you are planning for your child to study in the UK you must appoint a legal guardian who is a resident in the UK.

This is applies to children under 18 and if the parents don’t live in the country. The guardian will be the point of contact for the child’s school in the emergency but can be much more than just that.

We offer three levels of guardianship to include things like placing your child with a host family during the holidays and open weekends, transport and entertainment arrangements, academic mentoring.

Please get in touch to find out what we can do for you as guardians.